Default view on pivot table (1 Viewer)

guinness

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:10
Apologies if this has been asked before (I could find similar but not exactly what I want)

I have a pivot form with a selectable filter to show week commencing date by month - year. Users will normally only be interested in the current week but need the facility to view monthly and quarterly info when necessarty. I want to have the table open by default showing only the present week but allowing users to select date filters when they require.

Other posts have suggested amending the query to show only the present week and this works except that the user cannot then interogate previous weeks.

I think I need some sort of 'Where' type command on the OpenForm but don't know how to write it as anything I've tried causes an error. Either that or a way to set a default view without restricting it to only that view.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

llkhoutx

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:10
Modify the form record source or the form filter property.

mahenkj2

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:40
are you converting to accde format? In that case, I think, pivot table shall open in the view you last saved. So before distributing the front end, save pivot table in desired view. I am not sure but I have a vague memory of such thing.

best regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom