Deploy Access Db on Google Drive & Integrate with Point of Sale Mobile Application (1 Viewer)

gundyja

Local time
Today, 08:40
Deploy Access Db on Google Drive & Integrate with Point of Sale Mobile Application

I have created a service database for my customer and set up their cloud with google drive. I have not decided if I will change my database to SQL or web. I was planning on moving forward by creating customized web application that could be hosted by my google business services (which I have never done). However, we are in need of a Point of Sale system for service technicians to access when they are at job sites in remote areas. I have started researching apps services like Square, Intuit, Google Wallet and I am confused what I want to do now. Many of these applications offer the ability to create invoices and qoutes in the field and print/email on site for your customer. These applications offer all the tools I would want in a customized web app, however, I am having a hard time figuring out which would actually easily integrate with some form of my database in the cloud (as I stated earlier I have not decided on how I will deploy the database in the cloud yet--which I think is good because these POS apps will only work with certain variations). Does/ Has anyone had any similar experience researching Point of Sale apps with mobile card readers and integrated them sucessfully with some form of Access database in the Google Drive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom