do not read (1 Viewer)

Local time
Today, 13:20
oh, so you're a bit rebellious, too, eh? Or is it a deeper issue?

I stumbled in here from a Bing search regarding winsock alternatives for windows 7 only to not-find what the link snippet implied.... almost like dynamic referer scraping bots.

that was a bit irritating but then I'm in some pain. Sometimes interweb fiddling distraction helps with pain before the rx kicks in. oh noes ending a sentence with a preposition.

I am hardcore antispam, antimalware, antiadware, all adware is malware when ads are interweb sourced, anti Geo IP locating,...

pro privacy, pro security, pro liberty, pro charity, pro philanthropy, pro f/OSS, pro ethical binary Usenet, pro constitution, pro American, pro lacrosse

I hope to soon live in a world where the majority realizes the folly of paying extra on a smart phone to send text via outdated sms when one can easily send text via XMPP with OTR.

As voice vs data changes I hope more will realize the value of OSTN or other zRTP/sRTP voip vision, a SIP URI for every user!

I am pro Guardian Project and pro cooperation with privacy-security minded folk. Editing my profile in this forum on mobile is likely vexatious and as I don't recall a rule to the contrary I can be reached only with OTR via XMPP as killmalwaredev at chatme dot im

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom