Double click continuous form to open another form (1 Viewer)

foxtet

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:18
Dear Guys,
How to open frmEditContact form when I double clicked the continuous form.
sample is attached for reference.

Please give me solution

foxtet

Attachments

• Double click cont.form to open another form.zip
    980.6 KB · Views: 227

sneuberg

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 00:18
The code that will do this is:
Code:
DoCmd.OpenForm "frmEditContact", acNormal, , "[Sno] = " & Me.Sno, acFormEdit, acWindowNormal

But there doesn't seem to be one place where you can put it where doubling clicking anywhere in the record will open the form. If you put it in the Form's double click as shown in the first exampe it opens when you double click on the record selector. If you put it in a field's double click event as shown in the second example the form opens when you double click on that field. Of course you could do this for all of the fields

Code:
Private Sub Form_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)

DoCmd.OpenForm "frmEditContact", acNormal, , "[Sno] = " & Me.Sno, acFormEdit, acWindowNormal

End Sub

Code:
Private Sub CName_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)

End Sub

foxtet

Registered User.
Local time
Hey sneuberg
Its accurate..timely reply with full solution..

Thanks in millions!!!!

foxtet

Registered User.
Local time
Hi one more help on this

Is there any way that can be possible to highlight the entire row when mouse moves over the row in the continuous form.

In this case tbl_Contact_Info form.

foxtet

sneuberg

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 00:18
Hi one more help on this

Is there any way that can be possible to highlight the entire row when mouse moves over the row in the continuous form.

In this case tbl_Contact_Info form.

foxtet

I've played with this and I can't seem to get it to distinguish one record from another. Since this is a different topic I suggest you start a new thread with a title that reflects your question like maybe "Is there any way to highlight the entire row when mouse moves over the row in the continuous form"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom