Dream Holiday? (1 Viewer)

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:47
I'm going to New Caledonia clicky 1 clicky 2 for 3 weeks in September and I can't wait, I've been to Brazil and Australia but not been away for this long before (or this far...well lets face it I can't go much further it's virtually the other side of the planet!).

Also planning a few days on the Isle of Pines heralded as one of the most beautiful islands in the Pacific if not the World.

The great thing is I have a friend who lives there so I should get to go to all the best places and see the best sights.

In fact I say dream holiday for me this is actually only part 1 of my master plan – more on that later ;)

So question is what would be yours?

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Yesterday, 20:47
We are fortunate enough to have found our paradise here in Canada so we bought it! Now there is no need for vacations or holidays because all we ever wanted is right here.

Nouvelle-Calédonie is an island paradise but is very touristy. It is always a better visit if you know someone who lives in an area or who used to live in an area so you can explore more of the things most tourists do not get to experience. You can also keep from getting ripped off on just about everything you buy.

pono1

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 20:47
The moon might make for a quiet getaway. Else Abilene Texas for dinner.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 23:47
I want to go to Costa Rica next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom