Duplicate Contract Numbers being Hidden (1 Viewer)

proballin

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:18
I have an Access Report where any where where I have a duplicate contract number that whole record is hidden. What is confusing is that the underlying query shows the duplicates how I want. I checked the properties and "Hide Duplicates" is off. Unfortunately it still hides the duplicates on the report. Any clue as to what else could cause this?

Mattster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:18
I think you might have put the value in that groups header. If so you only have one header per section of that perticular data. This must be inserted in the Data to have a proper number of records show

x y z
1 A 123
1 B 5
2 A 3

If for x I had a group header it would only display the two instances of x 1, & 2. The second x:1 row would be hidden.

Hope this helps

proballin

Registered User.
Local time
Though you were correct in the Contract Numbers being grouped when I ungrouped them I still havethe same issue.

proballin

Registered User.
Local time
Just to test things out I've removed all grouping and sorting and still am not able to see the duplicates. Yet I can see thm in the underlying query. Any other suggestions?

proballin

Registered User.
Local time
Got it figured out...the cause of the problem was another filter I wrote in VB that took out certain numbers if they did not equal a certain amount in the Balance field.

Mattster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:18
Awesome glad to hear it. By the way I would have never thought of that solution.

proballin

Registered User.
Local time
LOL...I hear ya...that one was definitely on me to find. Thanks for your help though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom