Election Do-Over!!! (2 Viewers)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:42
If Joe is not sworn in, Kamala doesn't automatically become president because she was never the Vice President. #2, which would be Trump is the logical choice unless we somehow have to have a revote.

Don't forget, talk is that Joe won't last 6 months as President before Kamala manages to get rid of him so if Joe is sworn in, Kamala WILL be President. Take it to the bank.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
And then there's people like Bill Gates, who I like less and less, who wants to create an immunization passport so that you can't go anywhere unless you have had your shots.
No Bill gates is the one who wants to microchip you.

Its the coronavirus task force who is talking about the passports
The viral posts might stem from a CNN interview in which Dr Fauci said the idea of Americans carrying “certificates of immunity” in the future is “possible”. He added that this “might have some merit in certain circumstance”
According to Dr Fauci, these certificates would identify those who have tested positive for COVID-19 antibodies, rather than a potential vaccine. He confirmed these are already being discussed by the White House coronavirus task force and would be useful for vulnerable people and health workers

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
If Joe is not sworn in, Kamala doesn't automatically become president because she was never the Vice President. #2, which would be Trump is the logical choice unless we somehow have to have a revote.
The 20th Amendment says the term of the current president and vice president ends at noon on Jan. 20. There is no provision to extend it. The amendment also says if the president-elect dies, the vice president-elect shall be sworn in as president at the start of the new term.

However, the winning candidate doesn’t become president-elect until a joint session of Congress counts the votes from the Electoral College and declares a winner, Pildes said.

By law, Congress is scheduled to formally receive the votes from the Electoral College on Jan. 6. The new Congress, which will be elected in November and sworn into office on Jan. 3, will preside.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Theres a lot of talk about vaccine nationalism.

Trump told a G20 leaders’ telesummit hosted by Saudi Arabia on Saturday that he wants U.S. citizens to be the first to receive vaccinations against coronavirus — a position that is in keeping with his America First ideology but contradicts the position of public health experts and some other world leaders, who have urged giving priority to front-line health workers and vulnerable populations such as the elderly.

Trump, who spoke on Saturday morning from Washington before heading out to play golf, claimed that two vaccines based on mRNA technology that received heavy publicity in recent weeks, made by Moderna and a partnership between BioNTech and Pfizer, were the work of U.S. companies. In fact, BioNTech is a German company, which retains ownership of the scientific technology that the vaccine is based upon.

On Thursday, leading Chinese pharmaceutical company Sinopharm announced that its coronavirus vaccine had been administered to nearly 1 million people, with no sign of adverse side effects.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
I see several flaws in his argument.
One being the arguments being made on TV and the arguments being made in court.

Bandit

Local time
Today, 16:42
Trump WILL STILL BE CONFIRMED TO HAVE WON THE ELECTION, and Trump still has multiple ways to victory over Biden-Harris, as constitutional scholars and notably Democrat law professor Alan Dershowitz have all repeatedly said—he confirmed that this was explained by GOP Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) who rightly stated that the Constitution’s Article 1 and 2 and the 12th Amendment lay out the fact that if Trump’s legal team do not get validated by the courts the mountains of evidence that the election results were fraudulent to prevent vote tabulation certifications by the state courts or by the circuit courts of appeal or by the SCOTUS, then AS A LAST RESORT, when Congress votes on Electoral College votes on Wed 6 Jan 2021, one GOP representative like Brooks and one GOP senator like Josh Howley would object to any state Electoral votes that were based on uncorrected voting fraud and the House of Representatives would then vote with 1-vote per state delegation to be voted AS THEIR STATE LEGISLATURE DIRECTS—since there are 27 GOP controlled state legislatures now and ONLY 20 Democrat controlled legislatures, the GOP would vote in Trump as POTUS that way and win the election decisively—he said if the Dem’s want to play hardball, the Republicans in Congress will play hardball TOO and will BEAT THE SNOT OUT Biden-Harris crown-prince plan!

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
since there are 27 GOP controlled state legislatures now and ONLY 20 Democrat controlled legislatures, the GOP would vote in Trump as POTUS that way and win the election decisively—he said if the Dem’s want to play hardball, the Republicans in Congress will play hardball TOO and will BEAT THE SNOT OUT Biden-Harris crown-prince plan!
Except before that happens, Any objection would have to be approved by both houses in order for the contested votes to be excluded, an unlikely event with Democrats in control of the House and Republicans in control of the Senate. Nice try though.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The left controls education and main steam media that's pretty much checkmate

Buyer's regret now surfacing!!! The media's (including Twitter, Facebook, and Google) suppression of the news evidently worked to the benefit of Democrats. Also speaks to the need to abolish early voting (including the mailing of ballots) since a lot of critically important news may not become available to the public until late in the campaign. Furthermore, any early voting, if allowed, should occur after the last presidential debate.

Poll finds some voters regret picking Biden after new revelations
Roughly 17% of Biden voters said they wouldn’t have voted for him if they had known about his record as well as that of President Trump, found the survey commissioned by the conservative Media Research Center.

The biggest movement away from Mr. Biden was among his voters who only after the election learned about shady business deals involving Mr. Biden’s son, Hunter. Forty-five percent of Biden voters said they didn’t know about Hunter Biden’s deals, and 9.4% said they would not have voted for the former vice president had they known.

The national news media stole this election,” Media Research Center founder L. Brent Bozell III said on a conference call with conservative activists. “As far as I’m concerned, they stole it from President Trump by deliberately censoring and keeping from the American people those stories which had the American people known would have led to his reelection unquestionably.”

The Media Research Center said the stories that moved Mr. Biden’s voters included such issues as Hunter Biden’s business dealings, sexual misconduct allegations against Mr. Biden, and presumptive Vice President-elect Kamala Harris’ ranking as the most leftist senator. Items that reflected more positively on Mr. Trump also made an impact, including news about job growth under Mr. Trump, details about the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed to develop a coronavirus vaccine, and Middle East peace agreements brokered by the administration. (Emphasis added)

Here's How Google Can Shift 15 Million Votes Without Anyone Realizing It
In a chilling interview with Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, Ph.D. psychologist Robert Epstein reported that Google’s search engine has a “very substantial pro-liberal bias” and could swing 15 million votes in the 2020 election. Epstein studies the psychological effect of search results and he has a team of hundreds of people monitoring Google and other tech companies. He claimed that Google is effectively making a “huge in-kind donation” to campaigns like that of Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Buyer's regret now surfacing!!! The media's (including Twitter, Facebook, and Google) suppression of the news evidently worked to the benefit of Democrats. Also speaks to the need to abolish early voting (including the mailing of ballots) since a lot of critically important news may not become available to the public until late in the campaign. Furthermore, any early voting, if allowed, should occur after the last presidential debate.

Poll finds some voters regret picking Biden after new revelations

Here's How Google Can Shift 15 Million Votes Without Anyone Realizing It
I thought you didn't believe polls? They must have asked a lot of uninformed people. You sure they were democrats? Guess they didn't own TVs, read a paper, use the internet, or talk to other people.
Also speaks to the need to abolish early voting
I think your going to see it greatly expanded. My daughter and I walked in to vote early and were the only 2 people there. It took less than 5 mins. How do you beat that?

The Polling Company, which was founded by former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, surveyed 1,750 individuals online who self-identified as Biden voters in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

The survey was conducted Nov. 9-18 and the poll had a 2.34% margin of error.
The poll included responses from Democrats, independents, and Republicans, though the Media Research Center did not disclose how many respondents came from each political affiliation.
Looks legit to me. Online polls gotta be accurate right?

since a lot of critically important news may not become available to the public until late in the campaign.
What happens if news breaks on election day? A do-over?
If it breaks the day after do we nullify the whole election?
Furthermore, any early voting, if allowed, should occur after the last presidential debate.
No one is forced to vote early.
Since you like polls now apparently
Monmouth University polling reported Tuesday that, although just 3% of people surveyed say that they are very likely to hear something that will impact their eventual vote choice, another 10% say it is somewhat likely to happen and 87% say it is not likely. It was about the same in 2016.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 01:42
I am on the permanent early voting list in arizona, i get a ballot in the mail and return it. Of course being on this list requires being 100% verified before hand, so all of that hokey stuff is taken care of in the first place before I vote. I do like this way of voting. I can sign up with my AZSOS account to track my ballot - I get a text when it is received, accepted, recorded etc.

Having said that - if I return it too late to be received by the deadline, it ought not to count. Period. We call them "deadlines" for a reason.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
What happens if news breaks on election day? A do-over?
If it breaks the day after do we nullify the whole election?
An absurd rhetorical misconstruction. Based on that logic, let's start early voting today for the 2024 presidential election. After all, according to the Democrats, we want to make the election process easier for all.

They must have asked a lot of uninformed people.
Exactly the point. The complicit media, in support of the Democrats, suppressed news that would convince voters not to vote for Biden. Gullible uninformed people voted for Biden.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Based on that logic, let's start early voting today for the 2024 presidential election. After all, according to the Democrats, we want to make the election process easier for all.
I like the point that Steve makes and I think it ties in with what I have said.

Yes, early voting is a nice idea. Yes, making it not too hard to vote is a nice idea. But there have to be SOME limits. To keep on moving the goalposts over and over until it gets ridiculous (like counting ballots received more than a week after election day!), is just a manifestation of insanity.

In this country, all things (around the world) considered, we already have a very easy voting process. Grab your ID, drive a very short average distance (or grab your mail, fill it out, and do it ON TIME like any responsible adult that we actually want voting), and draw a bubble in a circle on a piece of paper. My kids could have voted successfully in kindergarten, under the rules as they were 50 years ago! Add in the "be responsible enough to do it on time", and they could have successfully voted in every election, since they were 14.

How dumb of portions of the electorate do we even want directing our country's future? I say keep only the people who are capable of doing the above described elementary school level activity! 😆

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
The voters’ reactions were gauged after they learned details about Mr. Biden from the pollsters.

The Polling Company, which was founded by former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, surveyed 1,750 individuals online who self-identified as Biden voters in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
How does one gauge voters after they learn details about Mr. Biden from pollsters with an online poll?

Exactly the point. The complicit media, in support of the Democrats, suppressed news that would convince voters not to vote for Biden. Gullible uninformed people voted for Biden.
Which left leaning websites did these polls appear on?
Why no breakdown by party affiliation?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
The only recourse for conservatives and Republicans in the suburbs are to vote early and vote often 🤷‍♂️ and never ever allow democrat oversite in the suburbs period. If you want to win you need to beat them using their own ideals. You literally have to flood the next election with as many BS votes as possible, that way it will be obvious what needs to be done.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
The only recourse for conservatives and Republicans in the suburbs are to vote early and vote often 🤷‍♂️ and never ever allow democrat oversite in the suburbs period. If you want to win you need to beat them using their own ideals. You literally have to flood the next election with as many BS votes as possible, that way it will be obvious what needs to be done.
that's great :p:p

when faced with a general sense of shadiness to THEIR detriment, they will finally get the point.

the big problem here is, some demographics simply have (this isn't my opinion--just seems to be the facts) more lazy, late, 'problem-ballot' voters than the other. we'd have to totally change who we are to make this work, and we're better than that.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Once you win like that they will be clamoring to change the rules, as usual.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
CNN MSNBC and the main stream media asks where is the evidence of voter fraud? PA is airing first hand accounts, not surprising the networks are not interested. They've moved on. You would think the honest dems what want to know the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom