Election Do-Over!!! (2 Viewers)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 09:29
The Russia hoax continues to unravel. In terms of an election co-owner, it becomes increasingly obvious that an arm of the US government, the FBI, in cooperation with the Hillary Clinton campaign worked to sabotage the Trump presidency. This also resulted in taking Gen. Flynn out, two unjustified impeachments, and the failed Mueller witch-hunt. The press endlessly reported these events in a negative manner. Unsurprisingly, the public, believing these misleading stories, began to view the Trump Presidency in a negative manner. The public was duped. Another reason for an election do-over.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:29
1632967143239.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Unfortunate that Biden, after the audit, still won.
It is ironic that the same media and their Democrat allies that spent the last year saying audits are illegitimate and wouldn’t be conducted properly are now lauding the very audit they lambasted because it found the result they wanted. But that’s not unexpected, and I doubt anything that’s revealed today will move either side from what they believe happened in 2020.
For my part, I’ll just tick everyone off and say that the most relevant “fraud” during 2020 did not come via dead people voting or fake ballots that any audit is going to find widespread evidence of. Rather, it came from feckless politicians who allowed their election systems to be hijacked in the name of COVID-19, possibly in violation of state law in some cases. It also came via social media companies colluding with the left to outright censor factual news stories that were harmful to Joe Biden. That’s where the focus needs to be, in my opinion. You are probably never going to prove a million dead people voted or something, but you can change state laws to shore up ridiculous, “emergency” voting processes that almost certainly had a tangible impact on the results.
To add some additional context to the author's comments immediately above, as time progresses, it is increasingly documented that the Democrats tilted the public perception away from Trump towards Biden through fake news. (Russia collusion, unjustified impeachments, the Mueller witch-hunt, and selective political persecution of people, such as Gen. Flynn.)

Evidently Trump weighed in on this to.

Also ran across some article of the Georgia audit; which noted a lot of errors, but that didn't appear to answer the who won question?

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I find it amazing that the media is reporting the results of the Arizona audit as a win for the Democrats. Apparently all the parts about the criminal activity are irrelevant and the proof that thousands of people voted multiple times got lost in the shuffle. I guess if both ballot counts come up with the same result, it doesn't matter how many times a person might vote:(

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Unfortunate that Biden, after the audit, still won.

To add some additional context to the author's comments immediately above, as time progresses, it is increasingly documented that the Democrats tilted the public perception away from Trump towards Biden through fake news. (Russia collusion, unjustified impeachments, the Mueller witch-hunt, and selective political persecution of people, such as Gen. Flynn.)

Evidently Trump weighed in on this to.

Also ran across some article of the Georgia audit; which noted a lot of errors, but that didn't appear to answer the who won question?

Yeah exactly - it's like, ok people, stuff like "Drive Through Voting" is absolutely ridiculous, and was meant for during the height of COVID, when we actually were willing to pretend that we had no other options. It's not......normal. Voting shouldn't be that easy, or trivial.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Voting shouldn't be that easy, or trivial.
Citizenship requires a degree of commitment and effort. One such obligation is getting out there to vote. Unfortunately, the Democrats believe that it is "too difficult" for an individual to make that effort. That segues into the Democrats increasingly shrill demands to eliminate all citizenship obligations/responsibilities by an individual to one where the (Democratic party) government supplies all individuals with preprinted postage-free completed ballots. Should an individual not vote, they will be fined. (So you won't need an ID to vote, but you will be fined if you don't vote. :rolleyes: :confused:)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
For the last two days, the deep state has been testifying on the hill about the disastrous Afgan withdrawal. Did the deep state military contradict Biden? If so why are heads not rolling? I think this is evidence that the deep state (military) has been running the swamp for a very long time.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Exactly why we need in person voting, with ID over a very limited period such as one weekend.
Early voting should be abolished. Early voting gave Biden an unearned edge as the Hunter Biden scandal surfaced during early voting. Without early voting, Trump may have had significantly more votes.

Considering that the Demorats want to lower the voting age to 16, Republican should respond by proposing to raise the voting age to 25. Older voters have more real life experiences, are more mature, and are not as easily swayed by the Democrat's offers of endless "free" stuff.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Mark Levin tonight covered the article below. Basically, if your going to discuss conspiracy theories concerning the 2020 Presidential elections, the Democrats instigated a conspiracy that they successfully carried out. The title of the article should be corrected: "The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved Stole the 2020 Election".
This article is written from the left wing perspective that "fixing" an election under the guise of "protecting" democracy is good. The ends-justify-the-means. Apparently the authors of this expose lacked self-awareness since that they were doing the very things they claimed that the Trump campaign was doing to "fix" the election for the benefit of the Republicans.
Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and
laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off
voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to
vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a
harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They
executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the
vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and
false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every
pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result. “The untold story of the
election is the thousands of people of both parties who accomplished the triumph of
American democracy at its very foundation,” says Norm Eisen, a prominent lawyer and
former Obama Administration official who recruited Republicans and Democrats to the
board of the Voter Protection Program.
The abhorrent arrogance of the authors is extremely palatable. It was very Orwellian for them to unbelievable assert that they are "saving" democracy by changing the election rules and procedures to favor the Democratic party. That is subverting the democratic process. By putting this story into print into a public publication, they are admitting to "stealing" the election. Republican assertions to that effect are not conspiracy theory.

Since posting, I saw an interview with Mollie Hemingway. That video is not yet available, but I located the article below, which occurred four days ago.
Molly Hemingway explicitly calls-out Mark Zuckerberg as being one of the behind the scenes manipulators to tilt the election in favor the the Democrats.
They also changed a lot of our election laws. Sometimes they did that legally and constitutionally, sometimes they didn’t and Mark Zuckerberg, one of the world’s wealthiest individuals, funded the private takeover of government election offices, and that enabled a bunch of left-wing activists to come into government election offices and actually handle many things, from voter registration to voting to vote counting.

A PDF copy of the article is attached.

Attachments

• time.com-The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 13:29
Did the idiot Trump serve in Vietnam or did he use money to squirm out of it? I would have thought he would have enjoyed watching innocent children being burned to death by napalm.

Col

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
@ColinEssex: You must have missed your medications for Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). In case you didn't know, Biden never served in the military which makes your reference to Trump not having served bizarre. One could even claim that Biden, to avoid public service, chickened-out of serving in the military. Now if you are going to bring-up the deaths of innocent children how about Biden authorizing the death of seven children in Afghanistan through a cowardly drone strike. Next, what about all those children Biden "killed" by forcing them go through the hot desert along the Mexico/US border. This raises the concern that the Biden addmistraiton is involved in human trafficking and child abuse, which are criminal activities. Fox New says the fentanyl that Biden is letting into the US is a "pandemic" killing thousands. Fentanyl Is Spreading Like Wildfire. Biden is "destroying" the US and you are still mesmerized by Trump??? Please remember to take your TDS meds.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
In 2020 when Biden (?) let all those drugs in :oops:
The provisional drug overdose death statistics for 2020 confirmed the addiction field’s worst fears. More people died of overdoses in the United States last year than in any other one-year period in our history.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Many statistics typically have a time delay. Even though it is now October 2021, there appears to be a shortage of data comparing 2020 to 2021. Below is a recent article from the New York Post. Obviously the data pertains to New York, so a national comparison can't be made. The data the Post posts runs from March to March, still a statistical delay.
A heartbreaking 2,243 people in the five boroughs died from drug overdoses for the 12-month period ending March 31, compared to 1,653 who died in the same period the year before, according to agency stats.

Based on the article below, assuming that the fentanyl seizure rate is not 100% and a lot still gets through, the number of fentanyl deaths may soon show-up in the death statistics as another upward spike into record territory. Besides the time delay, stastics sometimes don't tell the whole story as the April seizures identified below, may be just a one-off anomaly.

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
@ColinEssex: You must have missed your medications for Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). In case you didn't know, Biden never served in the military which makes your reference to Trump not having served bizarre. One could even claim that Biden, to avoid public service, chickened-out of serving in the military. Now if you are going to bring-up the deaths of innocent children how about Biden authorizing the death of seven children in Afghanistan through a cowardly drone strike. Next, what about all those children Biden "killed" by forcing them go through the hot desert along the Mexico/US border. This raises the concern that the Biden addmistraiton is involved in human trafficking and child abuse, which are criminal activities. Fox New says the fentanyl that Biden is letting into the US is a "pandemic" killing thousands. Fentanyl Is Spreading Like Wildfire. Biden is "destroying" the US and you are still mesmerized by Trump??? Please remember to take your TDS meds.
Thank you for the info on Biden, sadly, that wasn't what I asked. But never mind, I apologise for asking a civil question. I asked it because there was fleeting reference to Trump and military on TV, I merely asked for any clarification. Sorry to trouble you.

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I suppose being British, I don't understand your post AB. Although I guess its a joke aimed at me.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom