email application for Access (1 Viewer)

smig

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:02
Attached my email application for Access

select names and eMail address from a list (include a search box)
attach files
double click a name or eMail address to select and edit

For this I'm using the great VbSendMail.dll (it must be registered in the server, and a refernce should be added to SMTP Send Mail for VB6.0)

You will need to set up some eMail details for this to work (they are all in the mdl_PublicDeclerations)
some servers check for the UserEMail metch the settings, some won't.
from my experiment if you register an email acount at GoDaddy.com you can use your oun email acount settings (it will only check for a valid email, not a metch between the email and settings). you will only need the user name and it's valid email.

It will not use your email program, and does not even need any to be installed.
eMails will not be saved. If you want you can send a copy to yourself.

eMails send one-by-one, not as bulk emails list. This is whay there is no need for Copy and BCC.
send a big list of eMails can take some time, though vbSend mail is rather speedy.

feel free to use, feel free to change to your needs :)
if you publish your applicaton be fair and put a small "Thank you" note in your documentation

Attachments

• SendEmail.zip
    132.7 KB · Views: 2,633

e2kman

Local time
Today, 11:02
Hello. Thank you for providing this 'free' software for email support. I am receiving error messages when I attempt to compile the code. First, I received a runtime error message. It seems that it cannot find a variable named 'pbBusinessName'. There are a few other variables that it cannot find as well. I have placed a reference to the dll file as you indicated. Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom