Employee Database with Attendance Tracker (1 Viewer)

durga.sarathi

Local time
Today, 01:48
I have created 5 tables as shown below
tbl_Employees
EmployeeId* - Number
EmployeeName - Text
tbl_EmployeeDetails
ID* AutoNumber
EmployeeId - Number
Designation_At_Joining - Text 'with combo options "Process Associate";"Sr. Process Associate";"SME";"Team Leader";"Dep Manager";"Assitant Manager";"Trainer"
Designation_At_Present - Text 'with combo options "Process Associate";"Sr. Process Associate";"SME";"Team Leader";"Dep Manager";"Assitant Manager";"Trainer"
--Initially, this is equal to Join Designation but if the designation is changed in the future, the date would be captured.
Designation_Start_Date - Date/Time -- Initially Equal to DOJ but captures the date for new designation and this change date will be the start date for new ones.
Designation_End_Date - Date/Time -- End Date will become start date for the new designation
Employee_Active_Status - Yes/No -- Yes for working in the process and No for Movement/IJP/Resign/Terminated, etc ...
Employee_Inactive_Reason Text Lateral Movement/IJP/Resignation/Terminated, ... etc
Employee_Inactive_Date Date/Time
Employee_Is_Supervisor Yes/No
Employee_Supervisor_StartDate Date/Time Date when No is made Yes Employee_Supervisor_EndDateDate/TimeDate When Yes is made No Employee_Supervisor_EndReasonTextReason when Yes is made No
tbl_TeamDetails
ID*AutoNumber
EmployeeId Number
Reporting_To_Id Number
Reporting_Start_Date Date/Time
Reporting_End_Date Date/Time
tbl_Attendance
ID*AutoNumber
EmployeeId Number
Attendance_Date Date/Time
Attendance_Shift Text'with combo options "Day Shift";"08:30 - 18:30";"Mid Shift";"15:00 - 00:00";"Night Shift";"19:30 - 04:30"
Attendance_Status Text 'with combo options "Present";"";"Scheduled Leave";"";"Unscheduled Leave";"Approved";"Unscheduled Leave";"UnApproved";"NCSC"
Attendance_Status_Reason Text
Attendance_Status_InfoType Text 'with combo options "SMS";"Call";"Email";"Informed by Others/Family Members"
Attendance_Late_To_Work Text 'Value to be entered in minutes only
Attendance_Late_To_Work_Reason Text
tbl_Schedule_adherence
ID*AutoNumber
EmployeeId Number
Schedule_Date Date/Time
Schedule_Delay Number
Schedule_Reason Text
Temp_Delay Number
* is the primary Key
With the relationships as tbl_Employees EmployeeId to all Employees in other tables (1 to Many with Enforce Referential Integrity Checked)
Objective is to create a Emp DB to Add/Modify Employee Details
Maintain Attendance Details and pull up reports Agent wise or team wise or complete data
Kindly suggest or guide me where and what should i start with as i am very new to doing this kind of project.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Partha.

Guus2005

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 10:48
Please rephrase the question.
You don't have to explain your tables in detail. Just explain what the problem is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom