Enable code (1 Viewer)

bomberchia

Silenced
Local time
Today, 17:50
Hi gusy, can someone please tell me how can i enable back the toolbar options because i forgot to modify the link of the some of my pictures.

the original toolbar option is disabled already. so where do i go type the code code..:
Ghudson said:
This will unhide all menu bars and tool bars
Dim i As Integer
For i = 1 To CommandBars.Count
CommandBars(i).Enabled = True
Next i

thanks for your help!!

ssteinke

for what it's worth
Local time
Today, 05:50
Simply place the code under a command button in the On Click event, like this attachment, is this what you mean?

Attachments

• db2.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 103

bomberchia

Silenced
Local time
yeah yeah!!! you understood what i meant!!! ;)

bomberchia

Silenced
Local time
but the problem is that i cant access it in design view to insert the command line.

ssteinke

for what it's worth
Local time
If you can't access your forms in Design View, meaning the Design View button is disabled, is it possible your file has been converted to an .mde file? If so, you will need to obtain a copy of the .mdb file in order to perform any modifications.

Scott

ghudson

Registered User.
Local time
Original thread >>> hide all Access tool bars and menu bars

The below code will hide ALL menu bars and ALL tool bars. Ensure that you have a way to unhide the menu bars and tool bars before you hide them! You should place the hide all tool bars routine in your opening splash screen form for it only needs to be run once when the db is first opened.

This will hide all menu bars and tool bars
Dim i As Integer
CommandBars(i).Enabled = False
Next i

This will unhide all menu bars and tool bars
Dim i As Integer
CommandBars(i).Enabled = True
Next i

An added bonus is the right-click mouse button option is disabled if the menu bars are disabled with the above code.

Just place the unhide code above into a new public module as a function so that you can run it directly from the module to unlock your toolbars. Then create the command button [or custom routine] so that you can unhide the toolbars when needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom