Falout 76 is a masterpiece unappreciated in its time (1 Viewer)

bobunknown

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:22
The title says its all, how can you mere peasants call out such a work of art. It is clearly beyond all of you, future generations will remember your folly!

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 14:22
Perhaps you're right as 50 people had viewed this with no replies.
I felt your 'pain' so thought I'd break your 'duck'.

As for the game, I've never even heard of it so couldn't possibly comment..:rolleyes:

bobunknown

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:22
Much appreciated, tho the comment was written in sarcasm if no one could tell :D

Last edited:

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 10:22
I couldn't get into the Fallout series, in general, but I have also heard negative things about this one in particular.

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Today, 10:22
I couldn't get into the Fallout series, in general, but I have also heard negative things about this one in particular.

I know several diehard Fallout fanatics who have tried it now.

Every single one has given up on it in disgust, for things ranging from ridiculous bugs that should NEVER be in a release (HOW DO YOU LEAVE THE SKYRIM OPENING IN THE GAME?!?) to the feel of being literally the only human alive to massive abuse of PvP mechanics for the sole purpose of griefing non-PvP players to absolutely zero-support of add-ins along the WoW style.

I've been a huge fan of the Fallout series ever since I first played the original, and while this is the first PC release I've ever missed, I'm glad I didn't waste my money on it.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:22
Everything I've seen online about it tells me they screwed the pooch so bad that the American Kennel Club is chasing them with pitchforks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom