Fishing expedition by 1/6 commission (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:57
Chansley 's plea agreement
When your lawyer is not on your side and the prosecutors are threatening you with 20 years and you can't afford a real lawyer, you plead. That's just the way it is. Pleading is the lesser evil. No Democrat would have been charged with a felony for what he did. That is the hyprocasy of the whole event. A thousand stupid people entered the Capitol building but to most of them, the doors were open. Chansley may have been one of them. Only some came through broken doors so only those people knew that a crime had been committed. For the others, if the Capitol police were allowing people in, how did they know they should just walk away.

Then a few hundred climbed on the scaffolding and sat on the balconies. They looked like they were having fun. They didn't look like an "insurrection". OK, they shouldn't have been there. But jail without bail?? That's a bridge too far.

There isn't a single person here who would have objected to minor charges and fines for everyone who entered the Capitol that day. But to put them in jail for years without bail? Charge them with as many felonies as you could to rack up the years in prison? What kind of country have we become? What happened to the bill of rights? Who actually thought these people were a threat of any kind? Only the people who hate the evil orange man with a purple passion that is so irrational I can't get my head around it. How could you possibly hate someone who never personally harmed you or anyone close to you with such a vehemence that it changes your whole life?

All you can think about is how to stop Trump. Stop him from what? Making America and the world a safer place? Stop him from eliminating stupid, overreaching rules that impede your life and make everything significantly more expensive than it has to be? The Biden administration is STILL blaming Trump for the border crisis. I don't think it was Trump who invited all these criminals to enter the country illegally. I'm pretty sure the border was significantly more secure even though the wall didn't get finished. OK, blame him for that even though it wasn't his fault. He's the boss and it is always the boss' fault when things go wrong, but unlike Biden and Obama, he wasn't inclined to order people to simply break laws to do his bidding. How can you possibly justify ordering border agents to cut barbed wire barriers so that the criminals wouldn't get hurt while breaking the law to enter this country to suck of the teet of our welfare system?

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
When your lawyer is not on your side and the prosecutors are threatening you with 20 years ...
I tend to think it's when you dress up like a clown and commit your crime on just about every TV station in the world, Pleading out isn't that bad an idea.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:57
The clown show was the DC mayor not preparing for obvious events that might or might not happen.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I tend to think it's when you dress up like a clown and commit your crime on just about every TV station in the world, Pleading out isn't that bad an idea.
So your implying, that if someone has what you believe to be mental concerns, that it is justified for them to be sent to prison for years instead of having them receive counseling. The original Hunter Biden plea agreement (assuming I remember correctly) involved the dropping of criminal charges provided that Hunter received counseling. With that in mind, you should be advocating that Chansley (in the name of compassion) should have received the same consideration. Sounds like the application of a double standard of justice.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Executive Privilege is a well known historic privilege that allows the president and his staff to communicate in private. It would seem that every president would want to protect that fundamental privilege for effective governance. Surprisingly, the Biden administration, in terms of Trump, has apparently waived that privilege so that Democrats can obtain Trump's privileged communication to use it as ammunition for their bogus attacks on Trump. This is another flagrant example of Democrats not comprehending that they are establishing a precedent where they themselves could have all their (embarrassing) privileged communications dumped into the public domain when a Republican becomes president.
The unconstitutional attempt by Democrats to remove Trump from the presidential ballot is yet another example "of Democrats not comprehending that they are establishing a precedent where they themselves ..." could be removed, in the future, from ballots by Republicans. Democrats, in their fevered Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) are obsessed with an immediate need to crucify an opponent even if it establishes an example were they themselves may become victims of their own blind arrogance.

The Democrats pushing bogus legal extremes to get Trump no matter what is also illustrated in the example below:
The absurdity of Judge Arthur Engoron finding Trump guilty of fraud can be illustrated in the satirical hypothetical below.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
... is yet another example "of Democrats not comprehending that they are establishing a precedent where they themselves ..." could be removed, in the future, from ballots by Republicans.
Maybe if the repubs have the stomach for it. They seem to cave on the big issues like the border, J6, Hunter etc.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I find that a terrifying statement from one who is part of the "justice" system. It explains fully how so many could go along with the outright persecution of the Jan 6 participants and why the FBI is still wasting resources that should be used tracking down actual criminals, to find people, any people, who were in the vicinity of DC on Jan 6. They are acting like it is a crime to go to a Trump rally.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I only posted a picture from the probable cause statement against her. She tied herself to her insurrection guilt by all her posts on social media
And that's why I'm asking, do you believe that being a gun-lover makes her more probably guilty, even though she never even brought the gun to the supposed insurrection??

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
How did our "justice" system devolve to guilt by association? What are they teaching people in law school these days? Silly question, it is probably the same thing they are teaching journalism majors.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
And that's why I'm asking, do you believe that being a gun-lover makes her more probably guilty, even though she never even brought the gun to the supposed insurrection??
No. I carry everyday myself. I'm all for responsible gun owners.

I think her social media posts talking about it being war and the videos of her in the capitol would tend to convince a jury of her guilt.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I think her social media posts talking about it being war and the videos of her in the capitol would tend to convince a jury of her guilt.
Since when are you guilty because you say stupid things? What have you done to our "justice" system?

I read the accusations. What did this woman actually do, aside from enter the Capitol building and wander around? Yes, it seems she entered through the broken door. Yes, it seems that she should have known she was entering illegally. Did she break down the door? Did she do other damage? Knowing that she shouldn't enter the building certainly makes her more "guilty" than all the others who entered through open doors where the Capitol police were present but not impeding entrance.

I hate defending people who do stupid things and say stupid things but everyone who was in the vicinity of the Capitol whether they entered or not were way over-charged to make a point - Do not support the evil orange man or you'll be sorry.

And the FBI persists in attempting to snare more people who were just passing through and happened to be in the wrong city on the wrong day. Don't they have actual crimes to investigate?????????????????

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Ted Cruz has a very engaging discussion of how differently the Biden Justice Department and some of the media treat the recent pro-Palestinian (Hamas) rioters when compared to the Jan. 6th patriots. Rioters in support of the Palestinians are not arrested while those who are conservative who protest against the Biden administration are arrested. Cruz notes that extensive law enforcement efforts are still being pursued, after threes years, to even arrest those present near the Capital building, even to unimaginable extent of arresting persons who may have merely been casually present within the vicinity of the Capital building.

Pro-Palestinian protesters damage fencing near White House; no arrests made

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
That'll be the next thing on liberals weeping list of "things Insurrectionists did to us that terrible day!" ::: Dressing up as clowns!
How dare they!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
FB_IMG_1710029253425.jpg

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
There does appear to be enough "evidence" floating quietly in the background that Pelosi and Bowser purposely withheld law enforcement support. One can therefore assume, injunction with embedded instigators, that a civil disturbance was "planned". Notice that the Democrats were extremely quick to come-out with a fully developed insurrection narrative and subsequent lawsuits. This narrative was rapidly pushed to get various Democratic officials to attempt to remove Trump from various election ballots. The US Supreme Court recently put an end to the ballot initiative to remove Trump. Conspiracy? Maybe not.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
There does appear to be enough "evidence" floating quietly in the background that Pelosi and Bowser purposely withheld law enforcement support. One can therefore assume, injunction with embedded instigators, that a civil disturbance was "planned". Notice that the Democrats were extremely quick to come-out with a fully developed insurrection narrative and subsequent lawsuits. This narrative was rapidly pushed to get various Democratic officials to attempt to remove Trump from various election ballots. The US Supreme Court recently put an end to the ballot initiative to remove Trump. Conspiracy? Maybe not.
It's funny how long it takes for the misinformation to get sorted, just long enough to derail a campaign, I reckon. The election interference started the day Donald Trump and Melania came down the escalator. The democrat machine sprung into action, and the rest is history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom