Forced outer joins (1 Viewer)

Shipper225

Windows XP Access 2007
Local time
Today, 18:20
I'm not sure who did what to the database that I loaded but someone found the, what I call the middle file after I split the database and then made it ACCDE. Now when I log in I get this message:

"The SQL Statement could not be executed because it contains ambiguous outer joins. To force one of the joins to be performed first, create a separate query that performs the first join and then include that query in your SQL Statement."

The SQL that comes up when I click into the design view is as follows:
SELECT [Inventory Transactions].ID AS TransactionID, [Inventory Transactions].*, [Transaction Types].*, Inventory.*, IIf([Transaction Types].[Add/Remove]="Addition",[Inventory Transactions]!Quantity,-([Inventory Transactions]!Quantity)) AS [Actual Quantity], [Inventory Stock Levels].[Current Stock]
FROM Daily, (Inventory INNER JOIN ([Inventory Transactions] LEFT JOIN [Transaction Types] ON [Inventory Transactions].[Transaction Type] = [Transaction Types].ID) ON Inventory.ID = [Inventory Transactions].[transaction Item]) INNER JOIN [Inventory Stock Levels] ON Inventory.ID = [Inventory Stock Levels].ID;

Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom