Form question (1 Viewer)

cturner

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:10
Createing seperate form from your selected list

This is almost like what I need for my DB with one difference. After you make the selection of the "members" I would like for thos you selected to display in a datasheet form with another field "Visitors" where I can enter the number of visitors they brought. Is this possible?

M

MeJayne

I have one question on this sample. The query "qAttendanceForMember" asked for the MailingListID, and returns AttendanceDates for that particular member. My question is this. How do I "reverse" this and have the query ask for a particular AttendanceDate, and return a list of the Members who attended that meeting.

denileigh

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:10
Thanks!

That is the exact DB I had a copy of and was playing with......it is not updating 2 tables though....this is frying my brain! Not that it wasn't already!

willymec

Local time
Today, 09:10
Hope this isn't to late? or I need to open a new thread?

Trying to build on this database example here. It will almost work for my needs.
Trying to build database to keep track of people that attend our multiple Sunday school classes.

There would be
People - Members, Guests and inactive - FirstName, LastName, DOB and PH#
Classes - New Members, Experienced Adults, Sr Adults, Jr High and etc
Teachers - Prefix, FirstName and LastName

Of each class attendance forms would pull people based on past and new attending each specific class, and mark as attended or not. and be able to add a new person (Guest). As the example database works almost perfect, except I need to add teachers and they can move to different classes, and the people can move to different classes. So I need to be able to choose the teacher and class for that date.

So I need this database to track each Class each Sunday, who attended and who the teacher was. Each class will have a front end db for there perspective class.

Thank you for the help

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom