Form VBA w/A2013 (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Yesterday, 20:22
It looks like a Princess' menu board. :D

I think we have a cultural innuendo problem. What is a princess menu board?

Did you make that menu form with a option group control?

If you don't here from me much after today, it is because I finish up my work here (MS) tomorow and travel Sunday and Monday back to FL. Then I have to take my wife's new compute and see what HP repair has done to it. The WiFi router at the rehab hospital she is in blocks her backup server so I am going to set it up with and external hard drive as a back up.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 01:22
Just making reference to the pink ;)

Yes it was an Option Group control. Drop it and immediately Cancel. You can also use a Rectangle and a Label.

Is she an employee at the hospital? I would have thought that their IT dept would have sorted it out for her.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Yesterday, 20:22
Just making reference to the pink ;)

Yes it was an Option Group control. Drop it and immediately Cancel. You can also use a Rectangle and a Label.

Is she an employee at the hospital? I would have thought that their IT dept would have sorted it out for her.

No she is a patient. She had a leg amputated 2 years ago, and she has ms in the other leg. They have tried fitting her with a prosthesis but without much luck. Up until that time we traveled together in an RV.
There IT dept is off site, and they claim that it is not block in their cable network, and it must be the location router. The local router is under the supversion of the maintenance/janitor who know only where the reset button is. I have had a supervisor contact IT many times without success. I have brought my WiFi router from home and set it up it contacts the backup server (carbonite) and then switch to the in house router right in from of that supervisor, and it is blocked. All he says I will contact IT again. Just before I left FL out of 5 computers my faithful "Dell: was the only one working properly. Hopefully HP repair will have her new one properly fixed.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 01:22
Oh, I hope both of you are managing that well.

It's really pointless having an offsite IT department especially for hardware support. Not unless their a few blocks away and their response time is second to none. Good luck with that!

enriquegill012

Local time
Today, 10:22
Ah, you have put the public function inside a private function, therefore it is not visible to the calling procedure. Make it a separate procedure within your forms module and I suspect it will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom