Forms customization (1 Viewer)

lpapad

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:28
How is it possible to modify forms even to the point of custom arrows in combobox and actually to customize every attribute of any control ??

sample screens HERE

Last edited:

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 17:28
you may be able to use an API on the control to add/modify things.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 22:28
How is it possible to modify forms even to the point of custom arrows in combobox and actually to customize every attribute of any control ??

Just out of interest, what can you see in the screenshot provided or in that link that cannot be done as a standard Access control?
Its hard to zoom in enough without the image getting blurred but I can see nothing out of the ordinary.

lpapad

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:28
I believe the arrows at comboboxes are custom, also custom seems to me the form minimize button.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 22:28
I believe the arrows at comboboxes are custom, also custom seems to me the form minimize button.

The combo arrows look standard to me.
The minimize button at the top right just contains a specified image which can be done on any button along with using images and text.

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Today, 17:28
I do not see anything that does not look standard Access. If you say the down arrows on the combo box are non-standard then it is possible that those are not combo boxes. You can fake a combobox with a cmd button, text box, and listbox that will look and act like a combo. But that is lot of work just to fake the down arrow. What else is non-standard? Is that an access front end. If it was done in visual studio, there is far far greater capability to customize forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom