Function used in a Query (1 Viewer)

RainLover

VIP From a land downunder
Local time
Today, 10:03
for functions to trigger you need to have changing fields in the function call, even if you only add the ID of the record just for that.

A calculated fielddoesnt count towards that as the field "doesnt change"

I have never heard of this.

Why does something else have to change to make the query run.

Cheers

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 01:03
However with your experience you should know by now, not to use spaces.
Rain, I hear you, but that is not my actual Query. I have this habit of having a TXT file for every complicated Query that will list how each column is derived. So to keep my sanity, I write the detailed column names. Like 'Net Annualized Revenue', 'Net Hours'. So I know what exactly I need. In my Query it is normally netAnnRev, sumOfNetHrs.
When comparing each pair they look the same.
Well the difference is the Bonus% column. The AnnualRevenue and ImmediateRevenue columns are the calculations (which is the same, yes).

RainLover

VIP From a land downunder
Local time
Today, 10:03
Rain, I hear you, but that is not my actual Query. I have this habit of having a TXT file for every complicated Query that will list how each column is derived. So to keep my sanity, I write the detailed column names. Like 'Net Annualized Revenue', 'Net Hours'. So I know what exactly I need. In my Query it is normally netAnnRev, sumOfNetHrs.
Is it too much to ask to use the correct names etc. What you have done is to cause me to write a needless post.

I did not mean to be rude. I just wanted to point out something you may not be aware of.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom