Functioning Home Page (1 Viewer)

DataMarine

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:32
I am currently using the Northwind sample database as an example to build my database. I am trying to track the training and information for all of my Marines within my platoon. If you are or are not famiiliar with the Northwind database it has a login page that pulls up a homepage that tracks the information for the current user. When I tried this it keeps pulling up all the information for everyone not the current user. How can I get this homepage to pull only the information for the current user?

DataMarine

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:32
I noticed this when I was playing with it, and I have really modified it to work for what I have planned. The only problem I have is on the homepage when you click on a name in the login box. On the home page I want it to display only the current person name's information. For example on the home page I have his annual training i.e. rifle score and date and swim qual date and requal date. The problem that I see is that it pulls everyone's information, and not just the one person that I have logged in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom