Graph Producing Error in Access 365 (1 Viewer)

Ashfaque

Student
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:55
Hi,

I would like to know if there is any specific lib file or trick or code to run my Access db in Access 365 version.

Bcz it is working with all Access version from 2007 till 2016 except Access 365 particularly graph is not running. (not finding subform textbox data)

My General Manager has 365 version and I have created my db in Access 2007-2016 and it is runing fine at every workstation except the Management pc which has 365 version. Although rest of the forms are still workable except the graph. Please put some light on it.

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 18:25
hi @Ashfaque,

it's hard to know how to help without seeing the code ... are you using a classic chart object?

Ashfaque

Student
Local time
Hello strive4peace,

The code is general calculations using Dcount...Dlookup etc... that I used on an event of form where the graph is place. On form there is now issue in Access 2019.

But when I placed a copy of it on another terminal where 365 is installed, my form is asking parameter value for the text box. OK even I provided entering the parameter value for the text box, it wont display the graph.

My BE is on SQL server. I will try replacing server tbls with local (temporarily) and then will send you the db with minimum records in it. So that you can have a look instead of sending few codes.

I have replace my Access 2019 with 365 in my pc but is still showing 2019 whereas it is 365. I dont know why is displays. Anyway, but before I send my db I will complile it in my new 365 and try one more time with end user who has 365 version installed there.

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
so the code doesn't change the graph? Just calculate stuff ?

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
hi @Ashfaque,

>my form is asking parameter value for the text box

that usually means that a field is misspelled or can't be found

Ashfaque

Student
Local time
hi @Ashfaque,

>my form is asking parameter value for the text box

that usually means that a field is misspelled or can't be found
But it working normally in my 2019 Access and other pcs EXCEPT in the pc where 365 is installed.

I am sure there must be something else reason. But what....

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
> so the code doesn't change the graph? Just calculate stuff ?

what I meant by that is that there isn't apparently code to manipulate the graph .... just change the data it's based on?

where it isn't working -- does the code compile okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom