Hack attack attack (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 05:57
Yesterday I had a troubling thought. I certainly hope that the attacks are just garden variety usual sources, and not some deranged, vindictive former AWF member or something.
A few names come to mind...

Saphirah

Local time
Today, 10:57
My bad Jon, i misread the previous messages.

Do you feel adressed conception_native? ;) You might be trolling some times, but i do not think you really have some ill intentions towards the forum. Else you wouldn't have sticked around so much :)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 02:57
you mean like me?
I am not sure how you got someone else's name to appear by my quote, kind of slick actually. Anyway, no, I wasn't really thinking of you when I said that to be honest. I think you are harmless for the most part and a lot bit lonely, and your judgment when chatting with others online is just a little bit off. Then again a lot of people view my lengthy tirades and think I'm a little bit off too.

Thinking mostly of someone who came here briefly from ua , blew the place up and then left pretty quick.

Saphirah

Local time
Today, 10:57
Oh whoops, i just googled the definition of naughty. Might not have been the best choice of words :LOL:
Sassy would be more fitting i think :D

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:57
Will you enlighten us and tell us why?

You asked this earlier and didn't get a response. All Kaspersky products are made in Russia and most U.S. Government agencies have a "Made in USA" requirement. (Doesn't always guarantee anything - see for example the Solar Winds/Orion debacle.) The only exceptions deal with products not available from U.S. vendors, and that exception doesn't apply for security packages because we DO have U.S. sources for those.

niamul21

Local time
Today, 15:57
The site has been bombarded with hack attacks over the last couple of days. Sample below:

The hack attack attack comment comes from me watching the Europa League final yesterday where the crowd were chanting, "Attack! Attack! Attack!"
I have noticed some of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom