Hello from China! (1 Viewer)

youyiyang

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:22
Hi! everybody, i am an software engineer in China. i met Access since 1995 when i worked for my first company. At that time, it is Access 2.0, then Access 95, Access 2000, Access 2003 ... Also i do other numerous IT related jobs such as cabling.
This is site is so welcoming that i often check to see what is going on now and again and i am very pleased to see many wonderful threads.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:22
I have seen you in a couple of threads. Glad to know more about you. I remember Ac97, which was the first version I ever actually used for anything. Welcome.

youyiyang

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:22
Hi! @The_Doc_Man, When I was in my first company, my colleague who had been to the USA introduced me about Access 2.0. Then I used Access 2.0 to program a little financial database for my company. At that time, Access 2.0 and other Office software such as Word 6.0 and Excel 6.0 were bundled together. The Windows system was still Windows 3.1. From 1995 till now, I did numerous IT jobs and used many software or systems, such as Lotus Notes, Javascript 2.0, Novell Netware, VB, ASP.NET, Windows systems, Linux systems, Android etc. Some of them did not exist nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom