Help on Access 97 Certification Test Questions (1 Viewer)

D

dbales

I recently took this test twice & both times had system problems which affected my test scores in such a way as to be able to take this test without paying for it. Both times I took the test, the questions were the same.

There were a good number of difficult form questions on the test which I was wondering if someone knew the answer to. I've checked a score of Access books at Barnes and Nobles and came up empty.

1.) Open the form in such a way as to show the records.

Huh, does that mean open the form as normal or is there something more? Perhaps this means opening in design view and then formating the properties to reflect an open in datasheet view?

2.) Open the form so that there are no records showing.

Yea, kind of ambiguous, at best. I thought that perhaps the best way to approach this answer would be to go to form properties and change the 'Data Entry' to "YES" but am still if this is the correct path to take.

thanks for any help on this.

David

Charlie

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:19
Dear David,

I didn't even know that there were tests on Access. I'm not sure what the "correct" answers are but I think that some possibilities are here:

1)Open form in Datasheet view, you can see all records at once but why would you want to??

2)In order to open the form so that no records are showing you could set the property "DataEntry" to "yes". This will always open the form at a new record

I hope this helps,

Charlie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom