Help window minimized (1 Viewer)

bobfin

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:55
I've been using Access 2000 at work for 9 months (Windows 98SE). Recently, whenever I click on Help, the help window appears minimized at the top of the screen. I always have to maximize it myself. I never had to do this before. This behavior does not happen in Word or Excel. Both regular help and VBA help are affected. How do I return Access to normal behavior?

jimbrooking

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:55
I have had this problem - I think the solution is to change the size of the help screen manually - but not maximize it - then close it. I'm pretty sure that when you close it at a larger size (not maximized) it remembers the larger size for next time.

I posed this question myself a while ago - perhaps you could find (using the forum Search) the very helpful response I received at the time.

HTH,
Jim

bobfin

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:55
jimbrooking said:
I have had this problem - I think the solution is to change the size of the help screen manually - but not maximize it - then close it. I'm pretty sure that when you close it at a larger size (not maximized) it remembers the larger size for next time.

I posed this question myself a while ago - perhaps you could find (using the forum Search) the very helpful response I received at the time.

HTH,
Jim

Manually resizing seems to fix the problem. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom