Help with designing database (1 Viewer)

Accesstrep

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:25
We are a small charity helping provide rural villagers in Africa with a good water supply and improved hygiene and sanitation. In the last four years we have helped 109 villages in the Western Province of Zambia and this year we will work with another 42.

We need to develop a database urgently to record and monitor our work and we would like to do this in Access. So far we have set out objectives and made up a draft preliminary list of fields. This has focussed our minds on the task and our own limitations as developers!

If you know of an experienced Access developer who would like to help us with this project, we would be very grateful if they could could get in touch with us via this forum.

Thanks,

John

www.villagewater.org

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:25
I can help you get started. Please post your requirements, including what version of Access you are using.

jonamua1971

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:25
hi
i would like to help with your project. i has Origins in Zambia even though am based in the U.S.A.
Thanks

Accesstrep

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:25
Thanks!

Just to say thank you publicly to everyone who has sent me private messages. You have given me a lot to be working on!
What a useful and helpful forum. I'm sure I'll be sharing some of my trials and tribulations as I go along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom