Hi from an Access 2003/2007 user. (1 Viewer)

walder2012

Local time
Today, 16:58
I currently work building two database projects for an organisation. One is for storing client information and the other is a library system. I've recently built and donated a database for an Animal Welfare Trust. I use Access 2003 for the work I do in my organisation but use Access 2007 at home for other projects, such as the Animal Welfare Trust.

I know quite a lot about Access and have been using it since version 2.0 when I was in college and then university. For the last several years I have used Access in the workplace creating various databases and have self taught a lot of features including programming in VBA.

In college we were only taught the basics and at university the work focused on database design and SQL so I had to go through the help files and experiment as I went along building databases for my assignments in education.

I still get stuck from time to time with VBA or when something doesn't work as intended so when I get stuck I'll be dropping in here. Hopefully I can help some other users with their problems as well.

See you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom