House IRS wistleblower hearings (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:17
It is a complete mystery to me how people so incredibly stupid manage to get elected. I wonder if all the Democrats got their seats by cheating because no one who heard their performances yesterday could consciously vote for any of them. One Representative spent the better part of his five minutes of fame trying to get the witness to confirm that Biden was not President when the investigation into Hunter started in 2020. The fact that Biden was running for President and the Democrats were running interference for him from the beginning didn't matter. Most of the questioners made sure to include "Trump appointed" as part of the job title for the investigator every time they mentioned him. I guess that means that if Trump appointed him, he must be honest and fair and would NEVER lie to Congress. Of course the procedure that is generally followed is the local DOJ proposes names for "appointees", the President doesn't actually research potential candidates. And if the locals are Dems, they propose left leaning candidates and if the locals are Republicans, they propose right leaning candidates. But, we can't say that out loud.

But, most of the Dems were not at all interested in questioning the witnesses and understanding their evidence. They just made speeches about how evil Trump is without asking actual questions at all. Why would they not care at all about getting to the heart of what the whistle blowers were reporting? Also, neither any of the CSPAN channels, nor the lame stream media covered the hearing at all. They left it up to the internet and NewsMax.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:17
But, most of the Dems were not at all interested in questioning the witnesses and understanding their evidence. They just made speeches about how evil Trump is without asking actual questions at all.
It was my observation too. The hearing was about the evidence put forward, but it seemed the questioning from the Dems was about anything and everything except what the whistleblowers were presenting.

Edit: It was like the Dems have zero interest in the facts or the truth, only the spin. It was tantamount to saying corruption is fine so long as it benefits them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom