How do I create a report to output to a specific layout for records going back a number of years? (2 Viewers)

Local time
Today, 20:27
Hello Everyone

I hope you are as well as possible during these turbulent times.

I was wondering whether anyone may be able to help me with this issue. Here is the requirement again:

Goal: To be able to report for each "publisher" their monthly "activity", with calculated fields in the bottom two rows.

The report would have at the top of the page the following details:

• their personal name
  • their Date of Birth
  • their gender and
  • a few other fields relating to personal info.
In the grid below, there is a Year field, which would effectively be akin to a financial year (offset from a calendar year). This would autopopulate based upon the calculated field in the query this report would be bound to.

Further into the grid, the report should show the activity of the individual per month, going back up to 12 months, a full "fiscal" year. Each of these monthly entries equates to one record in a query. The next record (for the next month, it should show below the previous month). At the bottom of the grid are some totals fields. These should be auto-calculated when the form is run (I am going to try to work that out on my own, but I am definitely not above taking suggestions on the bit too!)

Now, here is the important bit. The grid is duplicated twice on one Letter or A4 page. The personal info mentioned above (Name, Date of Birth, etc) must not be replicated on the same page. If the person has been with the organisation a number of years, it could go onto another page. That page would show the "fiscal" year, starting with the one immediately prior to the one shown on the bottom grid of the First page, continuing in the bottom grid of the second page with previous year to that one, if there was activity from that person with the organisation going back that far. And so forth (although one would normally cut off after going back 48 months).

Images of the report format are earlier in this thread. Also a cut down version of the DB so you can see how I have (unsuccessfully) attempted to configure this already!

All assistance gratefully received.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom