How to apply AI on sorting records according to Paper Height? (1 Viewer)

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 13:55
Yes. AI (Artificial Intelligence). Otherwise How can we call that Logic.

I am Preparing Payslips as Reports. Some employee may have many Payment heads (Payments like Basic Pay, DA and So on... at the same time so Deductions like EPF, Income Tax and like many). But the Paper Utilization is highly restricted and monitored. So I want the computer itself to adjust to accommodate the sections by itself to get the maximum efficiency in paper management. I hope you are getting what am I trying to convey.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:25
To clarify, are you limited to using Access for this kind of work or do you have other options? You can build a lot of automation in Access, but because it is an emulated (pseudo-compiled) language, it isn't as fast or efficient as you might like.

Also, your question - while valid - is a bit vague. Are you dealing with multiple size paper? Is this a continuous roll of paper on a special printer? What kind of printer are you using?

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
I need to efficiently fit multiple reports per page (A4). The problem is some payslips having many heads for Payments and deductions but not some other. For example, Our Director gets a lots of pay thus his report is very longer (Height) at the same time we have research fellows who are getting paid under only few heads thus shorter (Height wise). The problem is juggling the reports to not waste any space of any paper while printing and to cut the reports and pass it to them on papers.

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Kindly find attached

Attachments

• Payslips.pdf
    388.5 KB · Views: 124

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
The report no 1 and report no 3 can be accommodated in a single page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom