How to make relational tables in GridView? (1 Viewer)

Magamasoul

Local time
Tomorrow, 03:57
1639553151019.png

Im new using gridview. There is 2 spread sheet, One is Parent tables about main serial number of product and other about Child tabls about sub main serial number. Im using old way splitting 2 tables and make relationby clicking. Now i want to make one table ( click code parent and result sub main just 1 view )

Thank you

oleronesoftwares

Passionate Learner
Local time
Today, 13:57
Im new using gridview. There is 2 spread sheet, One is Parent tables about main serial number of product and other about Child tabls about sub main serial number. Im using old way splitting 2 tables and make relationby clicking. Now i want to make one table ( click code parent and result sub main just 1 view )
This is a visual studio question, to the moderators, am i allowed to answer it?

oleronesoftwares

Passionate Learner
Local time
Today, 13:57
Hi, just want to confirm what back end are you using, also you are using vb.net from the image you sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom