How to send images by whatsapp with VBA (1 Viewer)

zelarra821

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:06
Hi. I need to send Whatsapps with images. Searching the Internet, what I have found uses the same system: they insert the image in Excel, copy it to the clipboard, and then paste it in WhatsApp. However, trying manually to copy images in WhatsApp, this system no longer works, because it does not allow it (at least not for me, both in the web and desktop versions).

Among the examples that I have downloaded, there is one that manages to attach the image (not paste it), but does not get to send it (it needs to hit the send button). I have tried to find out how it does it, but I don't know because it refers to a procedure that does not appear anywhere (send WhatsApp).

So, I want to ask if anyone in this forum has managed to send images by WhatsApp, or knows how to do it, and wants to share how they have done it. Otherwise, I leave you the file that I told you in the previous paragraph, to see if someone could tell me how it is done in this book, to be able to replicate it in other books.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Enviar whatsapp.zip
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,800

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:06
There was a similar thread recently, might be of interest:-

zelarra821

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:06
Hello thank you very much. I am reviewing what you have passed me, and it seems that it does it through the API. I wanted a simpler system, because I didn't get to that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom