I believe Slavery was an Evolutionary Step... (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yesterday, 19:51
Not to mention being an attempt to normalize anti-semitism, which appears to have been all too successful on college campuses.
It's worse. See the post where Harris has been designated to lead an Islamophobia awareness campaign. By establishing a crusade against Islamophobia, the intent of the Biden administration is to "disappear" antisemitism from the public consciousness. This is a continuation of Obama's anti-Israel and pro-Iranian policies. Promoting Islamophobia compliments the anti-White/Christian narrative the Biden administration is viciously promoting.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
By establishing a crusade against Islamophobia, the intent of the Biden administration is to "disappear" antisemitism from the public consciousness.
It just gets worse and worse. These people have absolutely no moral compass.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 16:51
I'm curious how anyone can be "against" islamophobia. Like, that literally has no coherent meaning.

Islam is a religion that actively advocates violence, and routinely inspires people to extreme violence even today all over the world, by the hundreds of thousands if not millions.

Phobia is being afraid of something, which as they say, "It's the wise man who fears the darkness, not the fool".

Put together, islamaphobia is being cautiously 'afraid' of something horrificly violence and scary.

What exactly are we thinking we're going to 'overcome' ?

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I'm curious how anyone can be "against" islamophobia.
It's a false mantra to manipulate the gullible public. The Obama administration was/is anti-Israeli and pro-Iranian. Biden is an artificial construct that is carrying this policy forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom