I sat next to a serial killer today... (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:44
About 4pm this afternoon, I was busy typing away debating the topic of trolling when a guy sat next to me with his paper, coffee and bag. It occurred to me that his bag could contain a hammer. Anyway, I carried on typing, but then he turned to me and started to engage me in conversation. I told him I had a forum and he asked if I had a business card. There was something very strange about the way he was looking at me, and his persona was a little off. Then it struck me, he reminded me of this person:

Have you ever sat next to a serial killer just like I have and did it make you feel uncomfortable?

Grumm

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:44
I always carry a hammer in a bag just in case I sit next to someone who can be a serial killer...
When I try to ask for direction they get uncomfortable :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Jon

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 11:44
I sit in locked rooms with regular killers all the time. Does that count? Or must they be Serial killers?
I hope your not going to discriminate against regular killers just because they lacked the requisite opportunities to become serial killers.

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Today, 11:44
If you have not watched Mind Hunters (Net Flix) it is a real good series. Definitely bingable. I have never seen this, but the guy who does Kemper is a great actor. Just creeps you out. But seeing this interview the actor just is a dead ringer, he has all the mannerisms.

After watching this the Actor Cameron Britton is creepier than the real guy. Great acting.

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I was addicted to Mindhunter. I ploughed through that series and was gutted when I got to the end of, was it season 2? Very well acted, Kemper was great and it just goes to show the difficulty in changing views within big organisations. Those agents did a stellar job.

You could see how the killers childhood affected what they grew into. There was a movie called, The Assassination of Richard Nixon, starring Sean Penn. It was a story about a guy descending into psychopathy. The point at which he shoots his own dog that he loved....for me that was the turning point of when he became a full blown psychopath with no remorse.

There is always a bit of the nature vs nurture debate regarding what turns us into who we are. I've often thought that doctors are psychopaths. Wait, let me switch that to dentists! :ROFLMAO: They love their drill! They spend their days inflicting pain and suffering upon their patients, only to become immune to the blood curdling screams emanating from the dentists chair. This is followed up by more screams when the patient sees the bill.

I think many of us are fascinated by these monsters. Perhaps the guy who tried to engage me was hitting on me instead. But he looked like he could have duel motives, killing two birds with one stone. Have his cake and eat it. I should have asked him, "Tell me about your childhood." I'm glad I never got to see his hammer.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
If you have not watched Mind Hunters (Net Flix) it is a real good series.

I agree it's a brilliant series. I believe it's based on real-life. The acting is so cleverly understated it's just like you are really with a team of guys sussing out the psychology of Killers...

S1 E1

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
The acting is so cleverly understated
Agreed. Nothing was over the top. Everything was 100% believable. Acting was superb. And what a story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom