I'm new here (1 Viewer)

ThePris6ner

Local time
Today, 11:29
Hi all, Im an English guy currently living abroad. I was working in website design and development for ten years, but for the past 5 months I have been working with Access and learning as I go along. I've learned a lot from books, video tutorials, forums and trial and error (thankfully not too many errors!)

There are some questions I have regarding general strategy that I haven't been able to find satisfactory answers to. I can think of some questions that I fear may sound silly to more experienced Access users but perhaps I will have the courage to ask them.

bcnu

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:29
Hi bcnu,

Welcome to Access World Forums (AWF)

Don't worry about asking your questions, they can never be silly. Speaking for myself, I am always getting stuck and needing to look something up, find something out. It can be frustrating, but it also points to the fact that I am learning.

So ask your questions, I'm sure you will get a satisfactory answer!

Cheers Tony

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:29
bcnu,

Welcome to the forum. We are all learning.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:29
bcnu, welcome.

At least in theory, we are all always learning and do so until we die. Even the most experienced of us is often surprised by something we didn't know or didn't realize. So come on in and join the discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom