Impact that relatives have on decency and integrity (1 Viewer)

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Yesterday, 18:13
Canadian Autumn Kelly wed the Queen's eldest grandson, Peter Phillips, and all I keep hearing about is that her relatives are second class citizens because they are brick layers or hairdressers or strip club owners. http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=a7f58273-3b4f-46df-96c2-a54ef1e76862
I think that is a little low class of the tabloids and I just hope the family she is marrying into has a bit more class than that... not like she was marrying into Richard and Hyacinth family :eek:
LOL

statsman

Local time
Yesterday, 21:13
I've always wondered why:
The police dismiss a witness because she is a prostitute. That means there's somthing wrong with her eyesight?
Stupid competitions between wedding partners parents (our familys better than yours).
There is no conflict or sex in a news story so the media invents it.
etc. etc.

I hope Autumn and Peter have a long and happy life together. That would make them unique among the current generation of Royals.

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 02:13
I've always wondered why:
The police dismiss a witness because she is a prostitute. That means there's somthing wrong with her eyesight?
Haven't you seen the spoof eye test charts that say "Toomuchsexmakes youblind". Perhaps the police believe that old wive's tale:)

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
I hope Autumn and Peter have a long and happy life together. That would make them unique among the current generation of Royals.

being the only ones married would indeed make them unique?

Sum Guy

Registered User.
Local time
I believe Edward is still married.
Anne is still married (mind you husband #2)
The Queen and Prince Phillip
Charles and Camilla

But you are correct. The Royals success rate at marriage pretty much mirrors that of the general public.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Now I have a tarnished image of the couple as I understand that Autumn and Peter sold pictures of their wedding to a tabloid. Not the classiest manouver in my opinion unless they turn the money over to a charity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom