Importing Modules (1 Viewer)

fzt17

Local time
Today, 09:07
Hi folks, I had successfully created a VBA module which would transfer results from one workbook (source) to another workbook.

But i encountered one weird problem, in the testing workbook, the speed of transfering between the two workbooks was pretty fast. But when I export the module to the actual workbook, the speed of transfering between the two workbooks were very slow. The codes for the testing and actual are exactly the same but produce different results speed.

I manage to solve the problem by re creating the module again in the actual workbook instead of importing.

Wondering does anyone faced the same problems as me before? As I still do not understand why there is the drop in speed.

shades

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:07
Howdy and welcome to the board.

Did you export with .bas file? Were there any paths that changed from one workbook to the other?
________
Electronic cigarettes

Last edited:

fzt17

Local time
Today, 09:07
Hey thanks. Yup, I did export the file as .bas.

I suspect the reason might be the exporting of the worksheet which contains the command buttons. I actually create a copy of the worksheet which contains the command button from the testing workbook and copy it onto the actual workbook using the Move or Copy function.

Maybe this contribute to the path change. Just a assumption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom