Intro of self (1 Viewer)

cbcprism

Local time
Today, 11:31
I develop systems for mental health and addiction treatment agencies. My database modules handle functions such as client tracking and electronic claims service billing, goup and individual scheduling, clinical records, waiting lists, med records management. Database skills are primarily self-taught, application skills primarily learned from clients. Been doing this since 1987. Been working with computers since 1968. This only makes me old... not necessarily smart. :confused: Sometimes I just get stuck and need help.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Welcome aboard!

cbcprism

Local time
Thanks! I've already found helpful info in just the past few hours regarding emailobjectto... in Access 2010. The best part was I could devep it (in a macro in 2010 and it worked fine in 2007 (of course the compatibility warning popped up). I used the settempvar to pick up the appropriate email address. As you might guess... Access "Help" actually pointed me to the forum.

I have used another Access Forum in the past... and was amazed that people (I assume not avatars) read them and responded... often within minutes! I find it amazing that people actually take time to read and respond.

Again, thanks for your cordial welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom