iPod docking station with speakers? (1 Viewer)

Cosmos75

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:47
Can anyone recommend a good iPod docking station with speakers thats under US$100? A little over $100 is OK but I'd rather stay under $100.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 23:47
Cosmos75 said:
Can anyone recommend a good iPod docking station with speakers thats under US$100? A little over $100 is OK but I'd rather stay under $100.

You need to check http://www.slickdeals.net. There are always tons of docking stations posted there well under $100, sometimes with rebates and such, but you can't go wrong on that site. I've purchased plenty of good deals there. Check the forums and do a search for docking station.

They have everything from computers to food posted.

Cosmos75

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:47
Vassago said:
You need to check http://www.slickdeals.net.
Check the forums and do a search for docking station.
Thanks for the tip! I check their RSS feed on my website often but never realized they had a forum.
:eek:

In looking around on Amazon.com, a lot of the docking stations with speakers seem to habe unfavorable comments or are just very limited in functionality. May just be better to plug it into a mini-shelf system. But I wonder if you can do that, play the iPod through the system AND recharge it at the same time...
:confused:

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 05:47
Hi Cosmos,

Although a little over $ 100, I would recommend Altec Lansing iM3 speaker set.
A friend of mine recently bought this and must say the sound is pretty good for such a set.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 23:47
Also, remember that people are much more likely to complain about a product they purchase than praise a product they purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom