Joining multiple queries (1 Viewer)

MSherfey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:34
I am stuck on this one, any help would really be appreciated.

I have 5 simple queries which all draw upon the same customer data. They just cut the data into different groups based on various criteria. All of the queries output the same fields including the name of the group they're in.

Now, I have a 6th query which returns the top 50 customers based on $. I want to see how many of those 50 belong in which groups from above.

I tried to use a Crosstab Query, but that won't work on multiple queries that I can see. What I'm looking for is a column on the left of the customer names (in all the queries) followed by the names of the groups they are in:

Customer 1 G1 <blank> G3 G4 <blank>
Customer 2 <blank> <blank> G3 G4 G5
Customer 3 G1 <blank> <blank> G4 G5
etc...

Is this possible in one query or do I have to do a Union Query followed by a Crosstab Query?

HiTechCoach

Local time
Today, 06:34
I have 5 simple queries which all draw upon the same customer data. They just cut the data into different groups based on various criteria. All of the queries output the same fields including the name of the group they're in.
Since the all have the same fields, maybe try to use a UNION query to combine the 5 queries into one recordset. This would allow the Crosstab to work.

MSherfey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:34
That's what I was thinking. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom