Just a "Thank You" (1 Viewer)

SaraMegan

Starving Artist
Local time
Today, 08:35
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me with my last Database. I finally can say (with 95% certainty) that it is FINISHED! Anyway, I definitely could not have done it without help from this forum, so THANK YOU! Especially thanks to ColinEssex, Ally, HayleyBaxter, The_Doc_Man, RichMorrison, Pat Hartman, Not a PHB, Cosmos75, and DES. I've learned so much from all of you and I'm really proud of my final product.

Well, onward. I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of posting for my next db as well...

--Sara

PS Oh, and thanks to everyone who had advice about my car. Got pulled over the other night becuase of muffler troubles... Will it ever end? :rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 13:35
Thanks Sara

Is this goodbye then?

Col
:cool:

SaraMegan

Starving Artist
Local time
No, it's not - I'm in this job through April. (Feels like I'm never going away, doesn't it?) I've got 2 more projects lined up, plus I have to train the users on the database I just finished.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 13:35
Oh thats ok then. I'm sure you'll not need any help on the next project.

Where's the pic then blondie? - still waiting;)

Col:cool:

Autoeng

Why me?
Local time
Poor Sarah, so niave. Just wait until you distribute your db and then your users will decide how done you are. I keep thinking that I'm done with my db but it seems like everyday someone ask for some new feature, utility, user friendliness item. Right now it's how to incorporate the Outlook Global Address Book MAPI interface so that they can use it to select names to insert into form fields. And beyond that it is a user friendly form so that they can create, store and modify their own queries without them having any knowledge as to how queries work.

Good luck though,

Autoeng

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom