Key Stroke Problem (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Yesterday, 19:24
I have a problem that is the same in Access or in Word. Hitting the P key puts in dashes. Hitting the K key acts like enter and goes to the next line. Anybody have any ideas.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 00:24
It may be related to the language of the keyboard or the device driver. So try changing the language and/or try reinstalling the driver.

the_net_2.0

Banned
Local time
Yesterday, 18:24
someone may have gotten mad at you and changed the regional settings of your keyboard as well. on a vista machine, the place to check is control panel > regional and language options.

not sure about other versions. I only mention because this happened to me about 3 years ago. Someone didn't like my solution to their problem and they flipped my desktop 180 degrees when I stepped away from my station.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 00:24
It's the language of the keyboard you change which in effect affects the layout. Not the regional settings of the keyboard ;)

About the flipping of the screen, I play that prank sometimes :D

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Yesterday, 19:24
Thanks, got it back by upluging the computer and taking the battery out. On reaload it installed the right driver.

IAmNotABot

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:24
About the flipping of the screen, I play that prank sometimes :D

Taking a screen print of the desktop and using it as the ... oops :eek: sorry, can mention anything else :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom