Left-wing News Media - Deception Methods (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 04:34
Deception can be tricky - not just as its essence, but in figuring out just HOW someone is being deceptive in the first place.

Major liberal news networks frequently make my list of such things.

A lot of what they do isn't as much telling clear falsehoods, it's the timing and innuendo that's intended to deceive.

For example, I read CNN headlines top to bottom daily, so I have a very good pulse on what they choose to put, how high up on the headlines, and just when they do it.

Notice the below screenshot. CNN has decided to report on the fact that polling show most of the country believes the country is going in the wrong direction.
What's the problem? Polls have been showing this exact thing for the vast majority of the Biden presidency, and Fox has been reporting it steadily.
CNN decides to make it appear to be today's headline news, instead - which is to say, "We hope you associate this with the Supreme Court, Gun control, and Roe v. Wade, rather than the full year America has already felt this way due to watching the Democrats and Biden become increasingly crazy and irrelevant in their pursuits.

They're hoping you see and think - My gosh, we must be going the wrong direction based on the events of the past 3 weeks.

Nope, sorry, CNN, we all know WHY we feel this way, and we know we've felt it since long before Biden decided to blame a 12-month-old GAS prices crisis on a 2-week old war in Ukraine. :p

asdf.jpg

jpl458

Local time
Deception can be tricky - not just as its essence, but in figuring out just HOW someone is being deceptive in the first place.

Major liberal news networks frequently make my list of such things.

A lot of what they do isn't as much telling clear falsehoods, it's the timing and innuendo that's intended to deceive.

For example, I read CNN headlines top to bottom daily, so I have a very good pulse on what they choose to put, how high up on the headlines, and just when they do it.

Notice the below screenshot. CNN has decided to report on the fact that polling show most of the country believes the country is going in the wrong direction.
What's the problem? Polls have been showing this exact thing for the vast majority of the Biden presidency, and Fox has been reporting it steadily.
CNN decides to make it appear to be today's headline news, instead - which is to say, "We hope you associate this with the Supreme Court, Gun control, and Roe v. Wade, rather than the full year America has already felt this way due to watching the Democrats and Biden become increasingly crazy and irrelevant in their pursuits.

They're hoping you see and think - My gosh, we must be going the wrong direction based on the events of the past 3 weeks.

Nope, sorry, CNN, we all know WHY we feel this way, and we know we've felt it since long before Biden decided to blame a 12-month-old GAS prices crisis on a 2-week old war in Ukraine. :p

View attachment 101565
You think Trump is normal?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
You think Trump is normal?

I think "normal" has become a meaningless word.

However, I strive to be a very honest person.
Ask me whatever you really want to know in a different way and I promise to give you my honest answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom