Lost (US) (1 Viewer)

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 18:26
So, is anyone else watching this in the US?

commandolomo

Registered User.
Local time
(From Lost (UK) Thread)

Seems so, gotta love HDTV rips:p ! Which moron thought up killing off XXX?!?!? I hope to god XXX re-appears in some more flashbacks:D - though lets be honest, XXX no Kate :)

It is interesting how the producers are using the internet, through the Dharma Initiative, Hanso Foundation and other websites associated with the show - they not only bred lots of hype, but have loads of "easter eggs" and hidden content, always good for passing the time!

http://thedharmainitiative.org/

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

Us UK'ers rarely get such quality home-grown productions - recently, the nearest has been Rome but that was a ABC/BBC joint venture!

Autoeng

Why me?
Local time
Today, 13:26
Every episode and love it. Finally some quality TV. I've got to check out some of the sites listed in the UK thread though.

Autoeng

Why me?
Local time
commandolomo said:
(From Lost (UK) Thread)

Seems so, gotta love HDTV rips:p ! Which moron thought up killing off XXX?!?!? I hope to god XXX re-appears in some more flashbacks:D - though lets be honest, XXX no Kate :)

It is interesting how the producers are using the internet, through the Dharma Initiative, Hanso Foundation and other websites associated with the show - they not only bred lots of hype, but have loads of "easter eggs" and hidden content, always good for passing the time!

http://thedharmainitiative.org/

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

Us UK'ers rarely get such quality home-grown productions - recently, the nearest has been Rome but that was a ABC/BBC joint venture!

What is the user id and password for Dharma????? I figure that 4-8-15-16-23-42 has to have a part in it.

commandolomo

Registered User.
Local time
Autoeng said:
What is the user id and password for Dharma????? I figure that 4-8-15-16-23-42 has to have a part in it.

I think that there is not one avalable yet....though that could very well change knowing the Lost producers.

For some other 'hidden' sites, go to

http://www.oceanicflight815.com/

click on the barcode at the bottom of the page, type in the code "theislandiswaitingforyou" - all in lowercase without the speechmarks. What happens next is either a future plot line or just another means for the Lost writers to mess with our heads!

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
commandolomo said:

The BBC did a good job of this earlier this year with the relaunch of Doctor Who.

Oceanic Air
Mega Lotto Jackpot
Drive Shaft
Mr Clucks

Autoeng

Why me?
Local time
I had no idea that there was so much out there. I'll be burning up my DSL connection tonight.

What happens when you click on the Dharma logo? At work I can't get the window that opens to display although I get that it maybe the vid that they watched in the bunker. Anybody confirm so I don't have to wonder until I get home in 8 hours?

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Autoeng said:
I had no idea that there was so much out there. I'll be burning up my DSL connection tonight.

Of course, there's probably plenty more that is just waiting to be released.

What happens when you click on the Dharma logo? At work I can't get the window that opens to display although I get that it maybe the vid that they watched in the bunker.

That's what I think. My work won't let me view it either.

So, theories?

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 12:26
Autoeng said:
What happens when you click on the Dharma logo? At work I can't get the window that opens to display although I get that it maybe the vid that they watched in the bunker.

Do you have Quicktime installed?

Autoeng

Why me?
Local time
MrsGorilla said:
Do you have Quicktime installed?

Probably not and can't install anything on a work pc. Guess I'll have to wait.

I won't even try at theories as they will all be wrong.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
I hate Quicktime. :mad:

No theories either but I'm impressed with the show. You can see how far in advance it has been planned (e.g. the Boone/Bernard walkie talkie conversation) and, when you think about it, little has actually been revealed yet. It's just question after question mounting up.

I like the continuing occurence of the numbers practically everywhere and the way that everyone is connected as is evidenced by appearing in each other's flashbacks.

Also, worth noting, the show hasn't actually stated in which year it is set.

Autoeng

Why me?
Local time
SJ McAbney said:
Also, worth noting, the show hasn't actually stated in which year it is set.

Drive Shaft's website states Sept. 22, 2004 was when the flight was lost.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
I guess I'll have to check it out.

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 12:26
We started out watching it but I haven't been able to keep up with it for a while now. It's so hard right now for me to watch anything on a regular basis. :(

Autoeng

Why me?
Local time
commandolomo said:
I think that there is not one avalable yet....though that could very well change knowing the Lost producers.

For some other 'hidden' sites, go to

http://www.oceanicflight815.com/

click on the barcode at the bottom of the page, type in the code "theislandiswaitingforyou" - all in lowercase without the speechmarks. What happens next is either a future plot line or just another means for the Lost writers to mess with our heads!

Didn't work for me...

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Autoeng said:
Drive Shaft's website states Sept. 22, 2004 was when the flight was lost.

It turns out that it's a fan site as is the Mr Clucks one. Official ones have the Disney disclaimer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom