Macro Open Form Argument (1 Viewer)

access2010

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:47
I have been following the same principals in using a Macro to open a form, but I am having a problem with this form.

Ctrl + Y = is not working.

Could I please be advised as to what was done wrong?

Thank you.
Crystal

Attachments

• OpenForm_Argument=21=129.mdb
    204 KB · Views: 232

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:47
Not a method I've ever seen before.

You have some sub macros without a named form. Delete some of the entries after the Control y subs.

this works.
aaaaa2.jpg

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 16:47
Autokeys macros can be very useful but its never a good idea to assign shortcuts that are standard Access/Windows shortcuts as you will overwrite that functionality
Whilst you have noted/excluded some of these, you have included others e.g Ctrl+A, Ctrl+H, Ctrl+Y, Ctrl+F12.
See this list of all Access keyboard shortcuts Keyboard shortcuts for Access (microsoft.com).

access2010

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:47
Autokeys macros can be very useful but its never a good idea to assign shortcuts that are standard Access/Windows shortcuts as you will overwrite that functionality
Whilst you have noted/excluded some of these, you have included others e.g Ctrl+A, Ctrl+H, Ctrl+Y, Ctrl+F12.
See this list of all Access keyboard shortcuts Keyboard shortcuts for Access (microsoft.com).

isladogs, thank you for pointing me to something new, the list of Microsoft Macros.​

Nicole

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom