Merge/loop field within query (1 Viewer)

polgara

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:34
At the moment my DBA is on long term sick so I'm trying to figure this out for myself (I do the web frontend).

Got a contact db with several tables and I'm trying to run a query to get all individual details with their associated org/base/directorate and related projects. Here's the query

SELECT DISTINCT tbl_individual.indTitle, tbl_individual.indFirstName, tbl_individual.indSurname, tbl_individual.indJobTitle, tbl_directorate.directorateName, tbl_directorate.directoratedept, tbl_organisation.orgName, tbl_base.baseName, tbl_base.basePAO, tbl_base.baseStreetName, tbl_project.ProjectName
FROM tbl_membership, tbl_project INNER JOIN ((tbl_directorate INNER JOIN (tbl_base INNER JOIN (tbl_organisation INNER JOIN tbl_individual ON tbl_organisation.orgID = tbl_individual.indOrganisation) ON tbl_base.baseID = tbl_individual.indBase) ON tbl_directorate.directorateID = tbl_individual.indDept) INNER JOIN tbl_projectlist ON tbl_individual.indID = tbl_projectlist.listind) ON tbl_project.ProjectID = tbl_projectlist.listproject;

which works fine. However for instance one person might be working on 5+ projects and I would like to have one record with the field tbl_projectlist.listind displaying as follows:

Joe Bloggs ..... project1, project 2, etc

Is this possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom