Microsoft Office has Stopped Working (1 Viewer)

frustrating

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:18
I've created a "dashboard" application that can open other applications from buttons. It has been working for the past year. Now, today, when I go to open any application from this button, I am getting an error: The application loads, then gives the "Microsoft Office has stopped working" error, then crashes. Absolutely nothing has changed.

A few things to note:
Opening the applications outside of the dashboard works. They all open up fine.

I've tried using VBA to open the application in different ways (eg: followhyperlink/ createobject, etc)

I've repaired MS Office, which didn't help.

I've created a dummy app to open another app, and I'm getting the same error. The issue seems to be when I open an access application from another one.

This issue is PC specific. It works fine on other machines.

Any ideas?

DavidAtWork

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:18
When you start and application from another application, are you closing and killing off the instances correctly when you close the dashboard. Check in the task manager to see if there are multiple instances of applications running.

David

frustrating

Registered User.
Local time
When you start and application from another application, are you closing and killing off the instances correctly when you close the dashboard. Check in the task manager to see if there are multiple instances of applications running.

David

Yes I did check, there are no multiple instances of Access running.

Overeating

Local time
I've created a dummy app to open another app, and I'm getting the same error. The issue seems to be when I open an access application from another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom