Microsoft Outlook Object Library (1 Viewer)

yessir

Saved By Grace
Local time
Today, 04:30
I am currently using Outlook 2003 (Microsoft Outlook 11.0 Object Library) and everyone else is using OutlookXP (Microsoft Outlook 10.0 Object Library).

How can I have Microsoft Outlook 10.0 Object Library as a reference in my Code view > Tools > references without installing outlookxp?

Thank you.

RuralGuy

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 01:30
Use late binding and forget about it. You can use #if...#Else...#End If and conditionally use early binding so coding can use intellisense and switch to late binding for the user.

yessir

Saved By Grace
Local time
Thank you for the quick reply,

but that actually doesn't solve my problems as the error is produced via the switchboard wizard (evil MS wizards). (I did not plan nor develop this only update it).

But the error is caused cause I cannot update the switchboard and have these refs work on both versions.

RuralGuy

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 01:30
The users are not using the SwitchBoard Wizard are they? The wizard just produces code. Go tweak the code after the wizard is done.

yessir

Saved By Grace
Local time
Apparently in MS fashion, if I delete the form and switchboard completely (after copying the table data to excel of course) and then start from scratch (start a new switchboard with the wizard) then copy the excel data back to the table, all works fine.

It's like a windows soft boot, everything works again somehow!
LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom