Modern Chart System resource exceeded (1 Viewer)

Freshman

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:30
Hi all,

I'm getting a "System resource exceeded" error when inserting a Modern Chart into a Continuous Form.
The old charts do not allow the option so the modern charts work great except for the error I'm getting.

1. It does not come up every time - maybe every 3rd time I open the form.
2. When I open the form in design view, it hangs for a very long time before I can get to the properties or code and sometimes refuse to save my changes with the same error popping up.
3. I thought it might be a complex query, so I made a table and based the chart on that but same result.
4. Thinking it might be the form that corrupted, so I re-created it but same thing happens the moment I insert the chart.
5. I then moved to a Report instead of a Form but it had the same error.
6. I switched-off Auto Naming but that did not help.

Any suggestions please?

Running Access 365 with latest Build 15330.20264 Click-to-Run

Thanks

Freshman

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:30
Something else to add is that I did not previously tried the old charts since I moved over from the continuous Form to the Report.
I however tried it now and it works 100% in the Report but it looks soooo 1980!
At least the fact that it works smoothly without the other issued like point 2 above, tells me it might still be the Modern Charts that are too resource hungry.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 09:30
if modern chart is resource hungry and the old chart is but old, you can try to use Excel chart (ole or image).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom