most memorable hacker / malware experiences (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:54
My advice was generic. Don't tell me it is something I don't understand. I would give that same advice to a novice furniture maker trying to build a French armoire for the first time. I would give it to a chef trying to develop a style of cooking for the first time. I give that advice to people designing databases. I give that advice to people planning a household do-it-yourself project. I would even give it to Weird Al Yankovic when he was "Like a Surgeon Cuttin' for the Very First Time." Don't tell me it doesn't apply. You gave a knee-jerk reaction to what is basically a "plan ahead" bit of advice.

I don't CARE what was your SOURCE of inspiration. I was referring to the idea you were trying to physically create something. That physical creation might not be something I could do because I've been on non-web mainframes for most of my career. (Non-web application servers, to be more specific.) So I can't tell you that much about web layout or page design. Doesn't matter. My advice was not specific.

I fear you have an attitude when it comes to things I have to say. In another thread, you asked in passing if we were friends now. But with your rejection of even GENERIC advice with a generally negative connotation in your rejection, no. We aren't friends. And as long as you cop an attitude every time I offer advice, we won't be.

I will leave it there, though, because I don't need to overreact.

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 09:54
I fear you have an attitude when it comes to things I have to say. In another thread, you asked in passing if we were friends now. But with your rejection of even GENERIC advice with a generally negative connotation in your rejection, no. We aren't friends. And as long as you cop an attitude every time I offer advice, we won't be.
hmmmmm.....I'll think about that and get back to you grandpa. The only thing I dislike about you, and always will, is your serious disbelief. But then, do what you want. The ""inspiration"" I referred comes from my desire to do things for people who have nothing because they are truly the people who are blessed on Earth. Not the morons that run organizations like Google, Apple, Facebook, etc, etc....

And I'm well aware of the fact that many people are discarding the faith for a variety of reasons, and I know what they all are. It doesn't matter anyway though, because this diminishing was predicted thousands of years ago so it's no surprise to me. And I'm sure it will only continue as people start to feel more and more like their own God because they literally know everything that's possible. And that's extremely pathetic. And if you want my feeling on this, you can take a look at the screenshots below, pulled from LinkedIn when I addressed someone else who was fighting the wrong battle (although his fight is admirable). And if this offends someone and/or they complain to you about it, PLEASE do tell me. I know not everyone on this board is Christian (no one probably is for that matter), and these images are really only meant for your eyes anyway:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 3.jpg