Mouse Wheel (1 Viewer)

NewfieSarah

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:46
hey all I am having a problem, and most people dont seem to know what to say and not to give me any ideas. So here we go. I have a form which you can scroll through the reocrds, with the mouse wheel, or through the navagation command buttons with I have created. However when I use my mouse wheel the record changes but it doesnt change my activeX Control. When I use my command buttons it changes. However I would like to have both the options so anyone have any ideas on how to get the activeX Control to change with the rest of my record?? Thanks

JoeCruse

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:16
Sarah,

as discussed in your other post on this topic (double-posting is not encouraged here, it generally makes folks mad), I've run into the same problem as you, but it did not bother me enough to work a solution.

I just looked at one of my forms that is used for signatures and thought of a possbility: put the code you have on your command buttons for moving through records onto the form's On Mouse Wheel event and see if that does the trick. I'd try it for you...but I like my form the way it is now.

ghudson

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:16
What about the OnCurrent event?

JoeCruse

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:16
ghudson said:
What about the OnCurrent event?

Yup, works MUCH better than my suggestion. Sarah, copy the code that is in the form's On Load event into the form's On Current event, the stuff that prepares the tablet and ActiveX. It "refreshes" the ActiveX and tells it to represent the current value of the text box holding te value string of the signature.

Good call, ghudson. Thanks.

NewfieSarah

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:46
sweet i just noticed this post, thanks is works great!! 2 Starts for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom